What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file harmless that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or open pop-up windows.
What information stores a cookie?
The cookies They do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but to your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I turn off the cookies?
So that you understand the scope that can have to deactivate cookies we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My Account, or My profileo My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website can not perform web analytics about visitors and web traffic, making it difficult to be competitive anywhere.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- No advertising may show sectioned, reducing advertising revenue from the web.
What types of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
You have more information about Cookies in: Wikipedia
Third Party Cookies
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the website aureagrsuites.es we inform you that if you continue browsing you will be installed several own and third-party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the web (Google Analytics) to help the website analyze the use you make of the website and improve the usability of it, but in no case are associated with data that could get to identify you. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure you have a better browsing experience, share content on social networks, leave comments and obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
You can even check your preferences about the cookies of this website right now in the following button:
I WANT TO REVIEW NOW MY COOKIES PREFERENCES
Next, the following table is included, only as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used in this website, as well as whether they are owned by third parties (and identification of the third party hired or whose services have been decided to use) and their purpose
|Cookies||Information (*)||Purpose of the cookie|
|Strictly necessary||C. User input
C. user security (firewall)
C. of complement (plug-in) to analyze security
C. That it reviews the traffic of the web.
C. to fill out the forms. of the comment system that remembers the acceptance of cookies
|They serve to offer services or remember configurations to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third Party Cookies:|
|Cookies||Information (*)||Purpose of the cookie|
|Google maps||It is used so that you can locate our establishment, besides Google can use it to know your location.|
- Google+ cookie and Google Maps, as provided on your page about what type of cookies used
How are the cookies?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google /chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft /en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple /kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera /Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
configuration cookies for the most popular browsers
Here's how to access a cookie specific browser Chrome. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show Advanced Options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Choose All cookies and site data.
- a list will appear with all cookiesordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies enter a particular domain or part of the address field Search cookies.
- After making this filter one or more lines appear on the screen cookiesof the requested web. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access settings cookies browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access settings cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Optionso preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- En Logfilechoose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access settings cookies browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option block cookiesto adjust the type of block you want to make.
To access settings cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy & Security, you will see the option block cookiesto adjust the type of block you want to make.
To access settings cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the key Menu, then settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option accept cookiesto check or uncheck the box.
To access settings cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Opens Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can activate or deactivate the box allow cookies.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may have listed in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookiesand from this place you should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookiesso that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies Do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.